Category Archives: Hollywood Dementia

Hollywood Dementia. Take two aspirin and call me when the Box Office comes in.

90% of my time is spent writing and or drawing picture books, the other 10% includes a bit of animation writing and design, my much talked about attempts to write a middle grade novel and that’s about it. I tend to … Continue reading

Posted in Hollywood Dementia, illustration | Tagged , | Leave a comment